At each Festival Venue, use your phone to scan the SafeWA App QR code or enter your details in one of our manual registers.
Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided at each Festival venue.
Please use contactless payment wherever possible.
stay at home if you feel unwell
If you have cold or flu symptoms, have recently returned from overseas or have been in contact with someone from a COVID-19 hotspot, we ask you to please stay home.
What we’re asking you to do
• Book online – as events are released tickets will be available for purchase via our website
• Coming in a bubble? (applies to people in the same household). Please be seated with your bubble for the show. Where possible try to place some distance between your bubble and others.
• Provide your name and contact details when booking or on entry to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others is required to provide those people’s contact details, if requested).
• If you’re coming to an event, please only arrive for the time you’ve booked and wait to be guided in to the venue space by HEART staff.
• When arriving for a ticketed event: Please arrive ONLY when doors open. However, there is no limit to how long you can stay in the foyer at HEART if you are viewing the exhibition in our gallery space.
• Bring a credit or debit card for any on-site purchases – we prefer not to transact in cash.
• Avoid bringing large bags – you’ll have to carry any bag at your side or on your front.
• Don’t visit in a large group.
• Don’t visit if you’re unwell, have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
• We encourage all to download and use the COVIDSafe app.
• All visitors to our centre must register for contact tracing. This is mandatory. Download the SafeWA app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store now.
At the Venue
• Use the hand-sanitiser provided on arrival.
• Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times.
• Wait in a marked queue or go elsewhere if a particular space has too many people.
• Allow those who cannot use stairs to use elevators first, or consider using the stairs instead if you’re able to.
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin.
• Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms.
• Please don’t touch anything unnecessarily.
• Visitors with access requirements can still use ramps and lifts.
• Visitors who don’t comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
What we’re doing for you
• We will have bollards, floor markings and/or signage to help visitors maintain safe distances.
• Each space has its maximum capacity, based on the current WA COVID-19 Roadmap. Please follow instructions from staff.
• We’re cleaning frequently with hospital-grade disinfectants, and high-touch items are sanitised after each use.
• We’ve provided hand sanitisers at the entry, bathrooms and at various places throughout the building.
• We will continue to be guided by the WA Government’s health guidelines and will provide updates to this information.
• There is no limit to how long you can stay in the foyer at HEART if you are viewing the exhibition in our gallery spaces.
• Tickets can be shown on your mobile device at the entry, or bring ID and we'll find you in the system.
• I’m not feeling well, should I attend the event? If you are not feeling well in the week prior to the event, please play it safe; stay home and rest up rather than attending the festival. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ticket/s in this scenario.
We are all in this together. We look forward to seeing you at the Festival soon!